Axe Throwing Hours: Tuesday – Thursday 10 AM – 6 PM, Friday & Saturday 10 AM – 8 PM
The use of the Axe Throwing Range at Full Metal Armory Range is a privilege, and the use of blades, is an inherently dangerous activity. Your activities and actions must always be conducted in a manner that is consistent to safeguard yourself and others against harm or injury, and property against damage and destruction. The Range Rules shall be adhered to in order to protect the lives and safety of all, and to preserve your privilege. Full Metal Armory Range reserves the right to update or modify these Range Rules at any time.
Failure to follow these Range Rules will result in your removal from Full Metal Armory Range and possible legal action. Full Metal Armory Range shall have the authority to take immediate action to suspend privileges of any individual who violates these Range Rules.
Ages: Person(s) must be 18 years of age or older to participate at the Range. Children between the ages of 12 and 17 will be allowed to enter the axe throwing range and participate only under the supervision of a parent or guardian. Children that are under the age of 12 years of age may be permitted to enter the axe throwing range and participate under the supervision of a parent or guardian. The parent or guardian assumes all responsibility and liability for the participation of minors under their supervision at all times.
1. Full Metal Armory Range reserves the right to inspect all blades and blade-throwing accessories prior to entry on the Range
2. Cross lane throwing or throwing at anything other than your own target in your assigned lane is strictly prohibited.
3. Walk and DO NOT RUN toward the target when retrieving your blades and then get back to the line.
4. Never step in front of the throwing line to retrieve blades until your lane is clear.
5. No trick throwing is allowed. The only two throws allowed are single hand overhead and two hands overhead.
6. Upon completion of a blade throwing session, the following procedures should always be followed: clean up around your area by eliminating any trash and placing it in the receptacle provided. Promptly return to counter at the completion of your session to return any rental equipment.